Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND ORDERING FROM OUR BUSINESS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF GOOD KARMA'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These terms and conditions apply to your access to and use of the Good Karma website, and your use of the information and services provided on website. When the website is accessed, you signify your acceptance and agreement of the then-current version of our terms and conditions.
You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Personal Data. You give us consent to have your personal information, such as full name, contact details and address to be used for order fulfilment. Rest assured that none of your credit card details are stored with us. Credit card details are stored by third-party payment processors. However, in cases of processing refunds, we may ask for your bank account details.
- Cancellations and Refunds. We do not allow cancellations and refunds. Once an order has been placed and confirmed, expect that the order will be fulfilled. We do not honour a simple change of mind when it comes to placement of orders. Once delivered, all products may not be returned or exchanged.
- Delivery. Good Karma shall not be liable for any losses or damages to the products. Once orders have been sent out for delivery, we no longer hold responsibility of the products. Any complaints regarding damages and losses that may have been caused by the delivery of the products shall be settled with the third-party courier. It is also the responsibility of the customer to ensure access of the delivery riders to their delivery address.
- Copy right. All of the content and materials on this website is owned by Good Karma. The use and downloading of the files on this website without the consent of the company is prohibited. This does not include third party/linked content.
- Other Concerns. For concerns that are not covered by the terms and conditions, please send us an inquiry through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org